Monday, February 4, 2008

Posting 2

This is the autobiograhy of one of the many Rachels in the world... ... ... ...

Born on 27th September 1996 , I came into this world, to see the beautiful and wonderful world that contain millions of people. When I first came here, I only knew how to cry and shout. But day by day, I learned new stuff from my parents like how to walk, run, jump etc.

Soon it was time to go to kindergarden that also means lesser time to play. There, I made new friends and learn how to write draw and read. Before I knew it was time to go to primary school.My friends and I were separated as we were going to different schools.

On the first day of Primary 1, I was lonely, without any friends. Then before Primary 1 ended, I made another group of new friends. Which signify the end of loneliness in school. Primary 2 came and it ended as fast as it began. Many different things happened during this time. I also lost many teeths and fell down many times and grew taller.

During Primary 3 I received a model pupil badge. But it was also the year I started wearing glasses.Then primary 4 arrived. During that year I was in a different class then my friends. But then, i made new friends again and at the end of the year, i received another model pupil badge and a best conduct certificate. I was very happy!

Primary 5 was a boring year, nothing much happened.But one thing I know is that I already dropped more than 10 teeth and fell down even more times and grew much more taller.This year, is my last year in Primary school and i will be seating for my PSLE.

No comments: